Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Insightful and Beautiful

This is stick to me for a very very long time. Thanks~

Level Up! Level Up!

Nice!

Good game, and the dash and hardy skills came quite handy against the boss :D although it was fairly easy to get lost...

Mario Fortress Defender Mario Fortress Defender

Heh

So you play Mabinogi as well? I'd love to animate with Mabinogi but when i tried it was good... for 1.3 seconds. But the image fits ^^ classic game as well ;]

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1

Ah... memories :D

I remember playing this game before, but my computer broke befopre i could play the second one. Awesome game :D

Epic War 2 Epic War 2

Of course

Maestro rage made the music. That makes sense ^^

Dandy. Dandy.

geniusness, at the moment, there are extreme fires in california, right where i live. while i was playing this, i forgot all about them. it was a wonderful feeling. thank you, VERY much

Buzzwerd responds:

I can smell the fires from my house in LA.

Runescape Melee Up Runescape Melee Up

its relatively nice

i like the variety of items you made although it ws only your first submission. that was a good thing. just work on your art though. add shading, and don't make too many rigid edges. *organization is always a perk too but not a must ;]*

MapleStory - TerroristJob MapleStory - TerroristJob

hmph

to Iryanplox: this is the world i guess, i'm not Muslim but i believe that other peoples religions should be respected.
To creator: DUDE! get creative! were tired of seeing all this terrorist stuff why cant you work stick to something like fbi or sumthing a lil more original? less people would be offended cuz it's your idea, not sum1 elses. but it is a good idea to make your own class but complete it next time.

Return of Papulatus Return of Papulatus

um...

it was pretty good but it lagged more than being online. towards the end my fps went down to 0 and nothing happened at all, it was like looking at a frozen picture. i sat there for like 10 ,min listening to music and nothing moved. and at 1%.

Maplestory -Treasure Hunt Maplestory -Treasure Hunt

nice

never seen a game quite like this. and btw, the boss is hard if you have overkill on. with it off you can kill it before he heals