(S) Our Last Heartbeat (S) Our Last Heartbeat

It sounds so harsh :O

The song is a musical story. Just by the way the song is structured, it's easy to feel the emotions, I wish you the best, this song's got my heart :]

TylerSchrader responds:

Thank you, I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Have a good one!

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Geebus

I was wondering why that voice was so familiar then when I found out it was Hania I could only think "Oh, no wonder it's good" xD It was awesome. Like, Share-with-everyone-you-know-even-if-
they-think-you're-a-weirdo-awesome. :D

Dear You - Higurashi Remi Dear You - Higurashi Remi

Awesome :D

Higurashi may be a bit too maniacal for me, but this remix is pure ear candy. awesome song!

OnyX SuN OnyX SuN

Perfect boos theme

Although it doesn't have that "final boos" feel to it (way too many of those kinds of songs anyway) it kind of pictures the protag and antag on equal levels (since its more laid back and based on a slower and constant beat) but it could work for more than just a fight theme as well :]

Naoki-Reisen responds:

It might fit a boss song...
Anyways, thanks for the 10!

A SIlent Night in the Mansion A SIlent Night in the Mansion

Awesome song :D

It does certainly have that empty and elegant feeling, and as the last guy stated, this definitely can be used in a game like a castle dungeon. you did great giving it that empty feeling without making it entirely spooky.

Thanks a lot!

Touhou Attempt #7 Touhou Attempt #7

Very close!

I noticed you followed how the music starts calm in the beginning, signifying the start of a new level, then it sped up once the fight begins :D

Naoki-Reisen responds:

So you feel that in this song, huh? Thanks for the 9!

Runescape - Theme Song Runescape - Theme Song

Good remix :]

I only played it as a kid (while i started an account on ng :o) and back then it was pretty much the thing that i loved most. Not an addictant exactly, but like a favorite toy. Nowadays i don't game as often, but i still have a small respect for it :O anyhow, great remix :D

Portal - Still Alive Remix Portal - Still Alive Remix

Fantastic ^^

It never occured to me ng might have remixes of this song xD

fishfood2021 responds:

I thought there would be more lol. Thanks for the review :)

-Orr- Conceptual Cubes -Orr- Conceptual Cubes

Grand and modern.

Kinda has a Sims feel to it, but a bit more epic :D

Dear You (Recital 2009) Dear You (Recital 2009)

A gem in a haystack

Too few of You remixes as good as this ^~^ I've only listened to the original for too long :]