The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Some valuable points to this

Most of it doesn't apply to me. I'm a wild gamer. I excel in school. I'm quite fit and I'm putting on muscle, I have a good number of friends I'd give anything for, and none of it was tainted by gaming at 18 years old. I guess if you're lucky enough to find that median that prevents addiction but sparks interest, moderating your time and efforts becomes easy. I also really like your concluding point about community. I'd give anything to meet the masterminds behind what I see as a technical and creative art. To meet somebody that I can run around and "spazz" about with an upcoming game. Games taught me something else too: Characters. I aim to become an actor, and through gaming I've seen how deep and beautiful fictional characters can be. Becoming them is even more exciting and after taking classes and being lead roles in theater plays, my path in life has been, for the time being, chosen.

Oh, what I'd give to be a voice actor for a game... That's something I'm hoping to do along the way :]

Have faith. Turning interest into constructive stock is possible even for gaming. :)

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Wow

My friend brought it up and this well represents the struggles with gay love :O Amazing story :]

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

Excellent piece of work :3

Voices were amazing, Animation was amazing, humor was just as amazing. It's funny no matter how much you watch it xD

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Insightful and Beautiful

This is stick to me for a very very long time. Thanks~

Level Up! Level Up!

Nice!

Good game, and the dash and hardy skills came quite handy against the boss :D although it was fairly easy to get lost...

Mario Fortress Defender Mario Fortress Defender

Heh

So you play Mabinogi as well? I'd love to animate with Mabinogi but when i tried it was good... for 1.3 seconds. But the image fits ^^ classic game as well ;]

(S) Our Last Heartbeat (S) Our Last Heartbeat

It sounds so harsh :O

The song is a musical story. Just by the way the song is structured, it's easy to feel the emotions, I wish you the best, this song's got my heart :]

TylerSchrader responds:

Thank you, I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Have a good one!

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Geebus

I was wondering why that voice was so familiar then when I found out it was Hania I could only think "Oh, no wonder it's good" xD It was awesome. Like, Share-with-everyone-you-know-even-if-
they-think-you're-a-weirdo-awesome. :D

Dear You - Higurashi Remi Dear You - Higurashi Remi

Awesome :D

Higurashi may be a bit too maniacal for me, but this remix is pure ear candy. awesome song!

Intergalactic Valentines Day Intergalactic Valentines Day

How touching!

Took me time to make a comment. But regardless of the contest, it looks fantastic. :D

Fatchaos responds:

Thanks ^^

Hunting A Hydra page 3 Hunting A Hydra page 3

neat

I love how you quote Gordon Ramsese at the end (excuse me if i mispelled :3) Funny and clever :D nice job

Fatchaos responds: